Greenhouse Drip Irrigation System
Greenhouse Drip Irrigation System is an irrigation method that saves water and fertilizer by allowing water to drip slowly to the roots of plants, either onto the soil surface or directly onto the root zone, through a network of valves, pipes, tubing, and emitters.
1. Long life. In normal conditions, the drip irrigation at least lasts over 50 years.
2. PE pipe is made of 100% virgin PE material, non-toxic, no heavy metal additive, no scaling, no bacteria.
3. Resistant to corrosion medium kinds of chemistry; No electrochemical corrosion.
4. The PE drip irrigation has good flexibility, high strength, good resistance to impact and twist.
5. Light weight, convenient transportation and installation.
6. The unique hot melt docking and socket connection technology make interface stronger, to ensure the safety and reliability of the interface.
Application of Products
1)pumps and valves may be manually or automatically operated by controllers.
2)Drip irrigation is used by farms, commercial greenhouses. Drip irrigation is adopted extensively in areas of acute water scarcity and especially for crops such as coconuts, containerized landscape trees, grapes, bananas, ber, eggplant, citrus,strawberries, sugarcane, cotton, maize, and tomatoes.
3)We have professional and experienced staff for the design and installation of drip irrigaiton projects according to customers' requirements and the land situation.